To obtain your 1st provisional driving licence on the web for a automobile, motorcycle or moped you have to:
- be considered a citizen of Great Britain – there’s an alternative service in N . Ireland
- satisfy the minimum age condition
- fulfill the minimum vision necessity
- not be stopped from driving a car without any reason
- pay £34 by MasterCard, Visa, Electron, Maestro or Delta credit or debit card
- possess a legitimate United kingdom passport or another kind of identification
- currently have your current National Insurance number if known
- supply addresses exactly where you have resided during the last 36 months
Your permit ought to appear inside 7 days when you submit an application on the internet.
When you are able applyIt is possible to obtain a provisional driving licence when you’re Fifteen years and 9 months old.
You can begin driving a car when you’re:
- 17 if you wish to drive a car
- 16 if you wish to drive a moped or light quad bike
Your licence will state when you are able begin driving various motor vehicles.
You are able to drive a vehicle when you are 16 should you get, and have requested, the improved rate of the mobility element of Personal Independence Payment (PIP).
If you submit an application on the net you’ll be accepting that DVLA can examine your private data, such as your National Insurance number.
DVLA will verify the information you have using the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) and HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC).
DVLA will start to send you a affirmation email once you’ve applied. You may be instructed to be a part of study by email, however, you can easily elect out.